Canada's Longest, Highest & Fastest Zip Line
If hanging suspended at 150 feet is not thrilling enough, take a zip ride on CANADA'S LONGEST, HIGHEST and FASTEST ZIP LINE. At half a mile long, 175 feet high and reaching speeds in excess of 45 mph, zip down the centre of the canyon for an exhilarating 60 second thrill ride.
Cost: $60 plus sales tax (does not include park entrance fee)
PLEASE NOTE: a portion of Ouimet Canyon Rd will be closed from July 2 to Sept 28 due to construction. Please see Detour page for more information. We are OPEN and look forward to serving you!
7 days a week, 10 am - 6 pm
May 1 - October 15
275 Valley Road • Dorion, Ontario Canada
Phone: (807) 355-3064
- Hiking Trails, picnic areas & scenic vistas
- Amethyst gift shop with souvenirs & snacks
- FREE shuttle service available for seniors & disabled
- Only 45 minutes East of Thunder Bay
- Large parking area; big rigs & large parties welcome
All visitors must sign-in & pay entrance fee
Adult $20 | Child $10 | Under 4 FREE
Sales tax is additional